There are two ways to visit Safari West....and Advanced Reservations are required.
Day Visits - Please click here for availability inquiries for safari tours, meals and other activities.
Safari Adventure Tour
Enjoy a fascinating three-hour riding and walking adventure in Safari West’s 400-acre preserve. On the drive, you’ll come in contact with giraffes, gazelles, zebras, oryx, antelopes, cape buffalo, wildebeests and many of the other 700 animals in an exotic African savannah setting. On the walk, you’ll observe the resplendently-colored birds in our open-air aviary, check out cheetahs up close and personal, and laugh at the antics of the residents on Lemur Island. It’s an entertaining and educational experience for the entire family. Please know that the wildlife tours include a drive of up to 2½ hours over rugged terrain and may be uncomfortable for pregnant women.
Age Requirement: Children must be 3 years or older to participate in a Classic Safari Tour. If you do have a toddler, please call ahead and ask our Reservation Agents for more information, as Safari West prides itself on being a wonderful and unique destination for the whole family.
Lodging Guests - Please click here to make your overnight reservations.
- Cancellation Policy: Lodging cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance of your arrival date. We will be happy to refund your payment, less a $20 cancellation fee, if you notify us 2 weeks in advance of your scheduled arrival date.
- A credit card will be required to make your reservation, and the first night's stay will be charged upon booking.
- Please note when you would like your safari tours and meals in the 'comment' section at the bottom of the form. Daylight Saving Hours: Tours: 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm and 4pm. Lunch 12pm, Dinner 6:30pm.
- Also, if there are children in your party, please list their names and ages.
Age Requirement: For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, children must be 3 years or older to participate in a Classic Safari Tour.
- Additionally, let us know if you would like information on activities such as Behind the Scenes, Cheetah Photo, Keeper of the Day or Swedish Massage.
- Finally, don't forget to tell us know anything special about your upcoming visit. We want you to have a memorable fun adventure!
A reservation agent will contact you within 24 hours to finalize your booking.
Please allow a moment for the form to load. If you experience any problem,
please call direct at (707) 566-3667, or 1 (800) 616-2695.