You’re Invited to the Wildest Party Ever!
Safari West turns 20!
Out of Africa, into Sonoma County
It started in 1993. A dream shared by Nancy and Peter Lang, inspired by Peter’s father Otto Lang, a noted film producer and director whose credits include Daktari and Sea Hunt, among others.
“Throughout my life, my father shared with me his love of, and respect for, exotic wildlife,” Peter says.
And so the journey began…
Now, 20 years later, Safari West thrives as a world-renowned preserve dedicated to conservation and home to the earth’s most graceful, majestic and exotic creatures. It’s the closest thing to an authentic African adventure this side of Africa.
Join the fun!
It’s the wildest party you’ll ever experience – join us October 20th as we celebrate 20 years of tours, education and conservation right here on the Sonoma Serengeti!
Here’s how we party:
- Admission to the Party is only $20 per person, which includes a walking tour (not the classic driving tour)
- 10 - 2pm scheduled walking tours every hour
- Regular tour and/or lodging guests are admitted free and will receive 20% off the classic driving tour
- Entertainment by African drummers and dancers
- Face painting
- Beer and South African Wine available at various locations
- Five raffle drawings for five $20 gift certificates
- Ongoing slide presentation of Nancy and Peter Lang and more Safari West history
Bring your sense of adventure – and your camera! You’ll see giraffes, cheetah, lemurs and more on your Safari Tour. And stay the night in one of our luxury tent cabins – fall asleep to the natural sounds of our resident animals and admire our giraffes while you enjoy your morning coffee.