Awaken to the sounds of Africa echoing in your dreams…
Safari West Luxury Tents…the ultimate in Glamping!
Safari West Luxury Tents are imported from Africa and are built on high wooden platforms with spacious decks. Pale green canvas walls enclose plush beds, hot showers and rustic but elegant trappings. There are polished wood floors, gleaming copper basins in the private bathrooms and one-of-a kind hand hewn furniture. Safari West Luxury Tents provide glam-camping at its finest! Rates are based on double occupancy and are seasonal and range from $200 to $315 depending on season and location. Each additional guest is $25 plus tax. A continental breakfast is included. View the Luxury Tent Slide Show.
Can you make it through the wildest night yet on Flamingo Row?
Luxury Tents Seasonal Rates (Closed January and February)
Mar. – MayTents on Antelope Alley:
Sun. – Thu.: $245
Saturdays: $315Family Tents with Bunk Beds:
Sun. – Thu.: $265
Saturdays: $315Double and Hillside King:
Sun. – Thu.: $225
June – Aug.Tents on Antelope Alley:
Sun. – Thu.: $280
Saturdays: $315Family Tents with Bunk Beds:
Sun. – Thu.: $300
Saturdays: $335Double and Hillside King:
Sun. – Thu.: $260
Sept. – Nov.Tents on Antelope Alley:
Sun. – Thu.: $255
Saturdays: $290Family Tents with Bunk Beds:
Sun. – Thu.: $275
Saturdays: $310Double and Hillside King:
Sun. – Thu.: $235
Dec.Tents on Antelope Alley:
Sun. – Thu.: $220
Saturdays: $245Family Tents with Bunk Beds:
Sun. – Thu.: $240
Saturdays: $265Double and Hillside King:
Sun. – Thu.: $200
Moonlight Madness Special
They say the moon inspires madness, and the price of our Moonlight Madness Special Offer proves they were right.
Stay with us on a Moonlight Madness eve, and you’ll receive one night’s lodging with continental breakfast for a significant discount! Safaris, meals and other activities are offered at their standard pricing during Moonlight Madness (we’re not THAT crazy!).
Moonlight Madness 2014 Dates
Be sure to make your reservations early. These are very popular nights, and the dates fill up quickly!
- March 2, 17, 23, 24
- April 6, 7, 27, 28
- May 4, 5, 11, 19
- June 22
- July 21
- August 18
- September 14, 21, 29
- October 13, 26, 27
- November 9, 17, 23, 24
- December 7, 14, 22
(Closed January and February)
We also offer a pleasant cottage located in the lower grounds closer to Porter Creek Road.
Suitable for up to six guests, the two-bedroom cottage is equipped with a king bed and a double bunk bed. Private bathroom, kitchenette (mini-fridge, sink and microwave) and outdoor seating area are included. There is no air conditioning in the cottage, just an overhead fan. Located away from the animals, our cottage does not offer the same authentic African experience as an overnight stay in one of our luxury safari tents.
Cottage Lodging Rate
Our cottage is available for $350 per night year round for four people. Additional guests may be added for $25 each per night. Recommended occupancy is four to six guests, and a continental breakfast is included.
Relax and enjoy a soothing massage!
Let us pamper you with a soothing Swedish massage with pressure point therapy in the serenity of your own luxury tent nestled amongst the trees. A one hour massage is $100.00 and a 90 minute massage is $150.00. Receive a 10% discount when scheduling more than one guest.
To arrange for your massage, please contact Hazel Harris, (707) 566-3610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guide to a Good Night’s Sleep
When you arrive in your tent, you may want to…
- Close the window flaps on the inside of your tent cabin and turn your space heater on to a comfortable temperature if it’s cold outside. Next, start your ceiling fan on low as it helps the hot air flow back down towards you. Remember to turn your electric blanket on to the desired setting.
- Please keep the bathroom door closed to retain heat as it is open air vented. This will keep the cabin much warmer and generally more enjoyable. Keep in mind that hair dryers and other electrical equipment may cause the bathroom power circuit to switch off. If this happens, simply press the red button between the plugs to restore the power. If necessary, locate a staff member for assistance.
- Be sure to turn on your porch light when you leave for dinner. Bring along the provided flashlight to help you find your way back in the dark, if you do not have a flashlight ask any staff member and they will get one for you. Once you are back in the tent for the night, check the electric blankets. If an “E” is displayed on your blanket control, simply unplug it for about 10 seconds, then plug the blanket back in. If the problem persists, please locate a staff member for assistance. The blankets are programmed to stay on for 6-8 hours.
- Sometimes guests forget that our tents are made of canvas and offer no noise protection. On this note, please keep in mind that we do not allow the use of stereos or other loud noise devices in the tent cabins. Additionally, any conversations you have in the tent-cabin can be heard outside. Please respect your neighbors.
- Our staff members are always available to assist you. We have 24 hour security, a guard is typically stationed in the office. If he/she is not there, please use the radio located on the office counter and follow the instructions to radio on-site staff and they will come to the office to assist you. Office
- Telephones are available for local calls and can be used to call 911 if necessary. After a full day on the Sonoma Serengeti there is no greater pleasure than snuggling up in an authentic safari tent and letting the exotic symphony of sound lull you to a restful night’s sleep.
Remember, our staff is here to make your stay more enjoyable, so please make sure we have a chance to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
Odds and ends that will make your visit more enjoyable.
- Continental breakfast included.
- Prices are for the first two guests in the tents (four in the cottage). Each additional guest is $25 plus tax. There is no single supplement.
- No charge for children ages two and under who do not require a futon.
- Maximum occupancy is based on tent type and configuration: Standard, four adult guests.
- All prices are subject to change and do not include applicable taxes and/or gratuity.
- We welcome guests of all ages, however, you must be an adult to book accommodations and/or a safari adventure.
Check-in/Check-out Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Cancellation Policy Lodging cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance of your arrival date. We will be happy to refund your payment, less a $20 cancellation fee, if you notify us 2 weeks in advance of your scheduled arrival date.