It’s official! Safari West is open once again. We welcome curious minds of all ages to come explore the 400-acre Sonoma Serengeti and come face-to-face with over a thousand amazing animals! Our phone lines are lighting up and reservations are filling up fast. Please use Book Now on our site or call 707-566-3667 to reserve your next big adventure today! Covid-19-Health-and-Safety-Commitment-2020 Collateral
We Can’t Wait to Welcome You!
In accordance with guidance from federal, state, and local public health organizations, we are doing everything we can to minimize the risks associated with the disease COVID-19. This includes mandating safe physical distancing throughout our preserve, installing plastic or plexiglass dividers where appropriate, and enhancing all of our cleaning practices and procedures. We fully expect public health mandates related to our operating practices to evolve quickly and we want you to know that we are dedicated to staying in front of the curve when it comes to providing a safe and healthy environment for you to enjoy. For now, be sure to bring a facial covering when you visit, and please, if you’re feeling at all under the weather, call us to reschedule your adventure.
We all have different levels of comfort when it comes to how quickly the world emerges from the coronavirus pandemic. We hope you’re ready to come explore with us, but if you’re not there yet, know that we’ll be happy to welcome you once you are. We hope you’re all staying safe and healthy out there and we can’t wait to welcome you all soon to Safari West!
Please read our Health and Safety Commitment
How You Can Help Protect Yourself and Others
While COVID-19 is a novel disease, it is subject to the same control measures as the common cold or seasonal flu. The following recommendations come directly from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and more useful information can be found on their website:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.